Report cards will not be given to persons other than Parents/Legal Guardians unless a letter of authorization from the concerned parents / legal guardian is provided
- Medical Certificates for absence from any paper or the whole examination does not do away with requirement to clear the necessary examinations to be deemed eligible to be promoted to the next class.
- Any Concession to the rules of promotion made by the principal should be treated as a gratuitous act and not as a matter of right.
- All dues must be cleared before 20th February otherwise student will not be permitted to appear for the final examination
- Use of unfair means either directly or indirectly is not expected of our students in case anyone is found guilty, his/her entire examination will be cancelled
- Carrying or use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited