Admission & Withdrawal
- Only those applicants who have submitted the completely filled up admission form after paying the stipulated application form charges will be considered for admission to the school.
- Formal admission is complete only after the application form has been considered by the Admission Committee, The parent shall be informed of the Committee’s decision and any decision in this regard would be final and binding. An Admission Card signed by the Principal would be issued thereafter. Ordinarily, this is done after an interview / admission test.
- The School Management and Admission Committee, reserves the Right to Refuse Admission to any student without furnishing any reasons. Recommendations will not be considered and donations not accepted.
- The Name And Date Of Birth Of A Pupil As Recorded In The Admission Register Cannot Be Changed. Parents Are Advised To Give Correct Date Of Birth And Spelling Of Pupil’s Name, At The Time Of Admission.
- No pupil from another school will be admitted to the school without the transfer certificate, report card/ original mark sheet from the last school, which he/she attended. He/she is also required to appear for an entrance test. A pupil coming from another state should have his/her T.C. countersigned by the concerned counter-signing authority of the board.
- An academic year comprises of two terms with Term I ending in September and Term II ending in March. Pupils leaving school in the middle of the academic session will be required to pay the complete fees for the term.
- Application for Transfer Certificate (T.C.) shall be in writing to the principal by the parent or guardian of the pupil. Rs. 500/- will be charged for the issue of a T.C.
- The T.C. and the report card must be applied for immediately and before the commencement of the new session, otherwise one term fees shall have to be paid for such T.C
- The school management, may direct withdrawal of a pupil who fails for two consecutive years in the same class
- The school/college is not liable to refund admission fee/tuition fee / annual fees etc.
- Admission Form is Non-Transferable.