Dr. I.D. Rastogi Scholarship for Excellence in Academics
Institutions under the aegis of Town Hall Educational Society have a long tradition of producing meritorious students who have done their school proud by producing excellent results in board exams. In order to provide a further boost to the potential of our students and to encourage and promote culture of meritocracy in our institutions, financial assistance in form of Scholarship in honour of our Founder Manager ‘Dr I.D. Rastogi’ has been introduced.
In keeping with the vision of our founder, the objective of this scholarship is to drastically reduce the cost of obtaining quality education to deserving students. This scholarship is envisioned as a helping hand for the young and dynamic achievers who are not afraid to study with full dedication to fulfil their dreams and aspirations of a bright future. This scholarship will also go a long way in alleviating hardships and financial burden of the parents of such deserving students..
No. of Scholarships
There is no cap on the number of scholarships, all the eligible students can avail the scholarship
All the existing and new students of Class IX, X, XI and XII across State and ICSE/ ISC board can apply for this scholarship subject to following Criteria:
- A) Automatic Qualification: Marks in Previous Final/ Board Examinations
|IX||Marks in Final Exams of VIIIth Class*|
90% or above – 50% Waiver in Tuition
80%-89.9% – 25% Waiver in Tuition Fees
Additional waiver of 5% of Tuition fees would be provided to meritorious girl students to promote cause of Girl Education.
|X||Marks in Final Exams of IXth Class*|
|XI||Marks in Xth Board Exams|
|XII||Marks in Xth Board Exams|
*For Students enrolling from other schools, discretion of school principal will apply with respect to award of scholarship
- B) Scholarship Test: For students who do not meet the automatic eligibility criteria based on result of Board Exams / previous class, can still avail of scholarship by clearing the scholarship test. The grades obtained on the scholarship test will determine the award of scholarship.
- Interested students can apply for the scholarship through the following:
- Fill up the online application form available at townhallschool.com/scholarship
- Obtain a copy of Scholarship Application form from the school office.
- Submit the filled up Application form to apply for the scholarship before the last date
- Candidates will be notified about the following:
- Decision on award of scholarship if the automatic eligibility criterion is met.
- In case an automatic eligibility criterion is not met, candidates will be notified about the date of Scholarship test.
Terms & Conditions
Continuation of scholarship from the current to next academic year is conditional on following:
- Maintaining 90% attendance at all times
- Maintaining grades in all Internal and Board Examinations
- Maintaining discipline and ensuring good & proper conduct at all times